Sunday 18 August 2013

random encounters

So I'm at a purse/bag/pouch and assorted paraphernalia shop buying things for sisters and aunts. When I reach the counter and start taking the money out of my wallet, the owner asks - 

Is that your father?


What a cute question. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing had surprised me a lot when I heard it from an Indian friend. He said, usually, Taiwanese people take bath at night just before going to sleep. I was like whaa.. Reasoning I was told was that they take their sleep quite seriously and want to feel totally clean before wandering into the dreamland. 

One day, I asked a Taiwanese colleague about it. He confirmed it. Then I asked, "do you ever take bath in the morning at all?" He gave a classic reply - 

Only when I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?